Cable Matters 10GBASE-CU Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax SFP Cable (SFP+ Cable) Compatible with Cisco, Dell, Ubiquiti, D-Link, Juniper, Huawei, Mellanox, Mikrotik, Netgear, Supermicro Devices 5m
Free Shipping Included! Cable Matters 10GBASE-CU Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax SFP Cable (SFP+ Cable) Compatible with Cisco, Dell, Ubiquiti, D-Link, Juniper, Huawei, Mellanox, Mikrotik, Netgear, Supermicro Devices 5m by Cable Matters at Mac Wizard Service. MPN: 104033-5m. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cost-Effective Fiber Alternative The Cable Matters Cable Matters 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable is rated for the extreme demands of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 8 Gigabit Fibre Channel, and 10 Gigabit InfiniBand networks. Designed for maximum equipment compatibility according to the SFF-8431 specification. This copper cable provides a cost-effective alternative to purchasing expensive fiber optic transceivers and cables for distances up to 7 meters. Superior Construction with Backwards Com
Product Description & Reviews
Cost-Effective Fiber Alternative The Cable Matters Cable Matters 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable is rated for the extreme demands of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 8 Gigabit Fibre Channel, and 10 Gigabit InfiniBand networks. Designed for maximum equipment compatibility according to the SFF-8431 specification. This copper cable provides a cost-effective alternative to purchasing expensive fiber optic transceivers and cables for distances up to 7 meters. Superior Construction with Backwards Compatibility The combination of metal connectors with molded strain relief and a quick release latch provides a secure equipment connection with low-loss performance. Backwards compatible with 2.5G and 1G SFP+ ports to integrate existing equipment. Compatibility - Compatible with any devices using SFF-8431 open source EEPROM - Compatible with Cisco / Dell Networking / Ubiquiti / D-Link / Juniper / Huawei / Mellanox / Mikrotik / Netgear / Supermicro - NOT compatible with HP / H3C / Arista / Dell Force10 / Extreme / F5 Networks equipments Important Notes - May not be compatible with MSA SFF-8431 non-compliant equipment - Use anti-static protection when connecting or removing the cable - Do not touch the circuit board when removing the cable - Do not bend the cable near the connectors. Do not kink the cable or twist the connectors Warranty Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Features & Highlights
- 10 GbE HIGH BANDWIDTH CABLE connects a switch, server, NIC, or transceiver for Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Network (SAN), and High Performance Computing (HPC) applications such as Fibre Channel, InfiniBand, and SONET
- PASSIVE SFP+ CABLE connects equipment up to 7 meters for high density networking environments with Top of Rack (TOR) or Middle of Row (MOR) switching requirements; Low power consumption SFP+ twinaxial cable provides a cost-effective fiber alternative to installing fiber transceivers and cables to connect a 10G network
- SFP+ Small Form Factor Pluggable Plus cable is hot pluggable with an SFP+ 20-Pin connector; Backwards compatible with 2.5G and 1GB SFP or SFP+ ports for integrating existing equipment into a 10 Gigabit switched network environment; Quick release latch provides a secure connection until the release tab is pulled
- SUPERIOR ENGINEERING of SFP cable includes 24 AWG wire and connectors with a metal die-cast backshell for superior EMI performance and minimal insertion loss; Copper SFP+ cable offers low power consumption and low latency to operate in a high bandwidth storage area network
- CISCO COMPATIBLE SFP+ 10Gig cable is designed for compatibility with the majority of switch, network adapter card, or network attached storage equipment according to the Multi-Source Agreement SFF-8431 specifications; Ideal replacement Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1M cable
9.4 x 0.7 x 11 inches
Have questions about this item (104033-5m), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AT-QSFP3CU-HPC, ean: 0643217958520,
Allied AT-QSFP3CU (100% Compatible) 40G QSFP to QSFP 3-Meter 40GBASE-CR4 Twinax Passive 3m DAC Cable100% Allied Telesis Compatible AT-QSFP3CU. Direct-Attach Cable (DAC), 40Gbps Data Rate. 40GBASE-CR4 Twinax, Passive, 3 Meters. QSFP+ to QSFP+ Connecto...
Smart Management: 1x SFP Optical Port: 1.25Gbps support Gigabit Ethernet; 1x RJ45 Port: 10M/100M/1000M, supports Full/Half Duplex auto-negotiation and MDI/MDIX auto-crossover.. High-quality and Widely Compatibility: Equiped with high-quality chip to ...
Gigabit Multimode Ethernet Fiber Media Converter, Built-In Module Up to 550m, 10/100/1000M RJ45 to 1000M Dual SC FiberMain Features:Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x Auto negotiation function allows UTP por...
mpn: J9151A, ean: 0850004888070,
J9151D Aruba Compatible (10GBase, LR, SFP+, 1310nm, SMF, 10km, Dual-LC, DDM, COM) FluxLight's J9151A is a HPE compatible 10GBase SFP+ Optical Transceiver and is factory pre-programmed with all the necessary configuration data for seamless network int...