NETGEAR 10-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro PoE Switch (GS310TP) - with 8 x PoE+ @ 55W, 2 x 1G SFP, Desktop, Fanless Housing for Quiet Operation, S350 Series
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 16% on the NETGEAR 10-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro PoE Switch (GS310TP) - with 8 x PoE+ @ 55W, 2 x 1G SFP, Desktop, Fanless Housing for Quiet Operation, S350 Series by NETGEAR at Mac Wizard Service. MPN: GS310TP-100NAS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The NETGEAR GS310TP S350 Series Smart Managed Pro Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch features 8-Ports of Gigabit Ethernet, 8 PoE+ ports with a 55 watt budget, 2 x 1Gb SFP ports, Fanless Housing for Quiet Operation and more.ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 8 Gigabit ports. POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 8 PoE+ ports with 55 Watts total power budget. FLEXIBILITY FROM UPLINK PORTS: 2 x 1G SFP ports. ADVANCED CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers refined control fo
Product Description & Reviews
The NETGEAR GS310TP S350 Series Smart Managed Pro Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch features 8-Ports of Gigabit Ethernet, 8 PoE+ ports with a 55 watt budget, 2 x 1Gb SFP ports, Fanless Housing for Quiet Operation and more.
Features & Highlights
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 8 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 8 PoE+ ports with 55 Watts total power budget
- FLEXIBILITY FROM UPLINK PORTS: 2 x 1G SFP ports
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers refined control for secure setup, access, and SNMP (NMS 300) management
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or wall mount placement.Buffer size:512 KB
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PEACE OF MIND WARRANTY - Covered by an industry-leading 5-year limited hardware warranty
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance
6.34 x 3.39 x 10.52 inches
6.57 x 3.39 x 10.51 inches
Have questions about this item (GS310TP-100NAS), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NETGEAR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: DS106NA, ean: 0606449003390,
Netgear DS106 6 Port 10/100 Dual Speed Hub The Netgear DS100 series of 10/100 Mbps dual-speed hubs connects multiple PCs to share printers, files, Internet access, and e-mail communications. One can mix and match 10 and 100 Mbps PCs, servers, and peripherals with these hubs, all without any configuration required. The DS100 family combines many capabilities in little space, and the units are designed for price-conscious small-business owners. One can connect 10 or 100 Mbps network devices to the
mpn: EN104, ean: 0606449000047,
Ethernet hub supporting 4 UTP connections and 1 uplink port. Uplink button allows you to select normal wiring for direct PC connection. Built-in LED indicators show overall hub status. Easy plug-and-play installation. Lifetime warranty.
mpn: WAC510-100NAS, ean: 0606449119831,
The NETGEAR AC WiFi Business Access Point WAC510 delivers high performance with high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC510 is managed by NETGEAR Insight app, for a more intuitive and innovative support, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC510 features Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 1.2 Gbps, option to configure as NAT or Access Point modes, and comes with two Ethernet ports,
mpn: DS104NA, ean: 0606449002706,
A NETGEAR hub is a simple and affordable way to put a network together. Our family of hubs allows you to select the right number of ports for your current needs, and then expand later by simply connecting to another hub. A dual-speed hub helps you grow from 10 Mbps to 100 Mbps without changing your network. With easy, plug-and-play installation, you will quickly create a network that will allow you to exchange information, share resources and connect to your client or server applications/ Connec