Ubiquiti NBE-M5-16 2-PACK 5GHz NanoBeam M5 16dBi airMAX Bridge by Ubiquiti Networks at Mac Wizard Service. MPN: NBE-M5-16X2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ubiquiti NBE-M5-16 5GHz NanoBeam M5 16dBi airMAX Bridge (2-PACK) The NBE-M5-16 5 GHz 16dBi NanoBeam airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. NanoBeam maximizes noise immunity by its uniform bandwidth. With focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.NBE-M5-16 (2-PACK) 5GHz NanoBeam M5 16dBi airMAX
Product Description & Reviews
Ubiquiti NBE-M5-16 5GHz NanoBeam M5 16dBi airMAX Bridge (2-PACK) The NBE-M5-16 5 GHz 16dBi NanoBeam airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. NanoBeam maximizes noise immunity by its uniform bandwidth. With focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Features & Highlights
- NBE-M5-16 (2-PACK) 5GHz NanoBeam M5 16dBi airMAX Bridge
- NanoBeam M5 16dBi mounts to a variety of surfaces including poles or walls, and offers the freedom of three-axis alignment. No screws are required for pole-mounting, and only a single wall screw (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
- The form factor of the NanoBeam M5 16dBi features the highest gain for its size. The NanoBeam excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
- airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- Starting with the first-generation NanoBridge, Ubiquiti Networks pioneered the all-in-one design for an airMAX product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). Now Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of CPE, the NanoBeam.
8.1 x 4.8 x 14.2 inches
Have questions about this item (NBE-M5-16X2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ubiquiti Networks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: campprokitv2, ean: 4718050305605,
WiFi CampPro 2 is professionally designed to receive remote weak Wi-Fi signals and enhance it to make your own hotspot for Internet access. WiFi CampPro 2 is ideal to use on boats, RVs and camping sites, or public areas without physical cable for Int...
mpn: ANT-121-M22, ean: 0617237751232,
For outdoor/indoor applications. Excellent for hotspots, kiosks, M2M, IoT, telemetry and vehicle applications. Connect this antenna to existing MIMO-capable cellular modems, routers or other 3G/4G/LTE enabled devices which have 2 SMA external antenna...
mpn: Mikrotik RB RBSXTR&R11e-LTE,
The SXT LTE kit (product code RBSXTR&R11e-LTE) is a device for remote locations that are within cellular network coverage. However, due to it's professional LTE chip design and high gain antenna, it can provide connectivity for your building even whe...
mpn: PBE-M5-300x2-PRE, ean: 0709257382470,
Incorporating a dish reflector design witth advanced technology, the PowerBeam is the latest generation of Ubiquiti Networks airMAX CPE for customer locations. The PBE-M5-300 US is an airMAX PowerBeam M5 CPE. Designed for long distance links, this...